Friday, November 21, 2008

Blood Test

Everything is going along as planned. I just got a baseline blood test and if the levels were low I was good to go. And they were low. I think the test shows my egg reserve. But, not sure. All I know is that I'm on to the next step which starts Monday. That is when i start the egg growing injections. It's happening so fast. I love it.
I want this IVF to work now more than ever. Because recently our neighbor had a baby and Noah has been very curious about it. He knows she had a baby in her belly and now she doesn't and she holds it in her arms. Everyday he asks me if I have a baby in my belly and tell him not yet. He then say soon? And I say I hope so... He even puts stuffed animals in his belly! I want to be able to tell him there is a baby in my belly and you will see my belly grow! He will be such a great big brother.
Next big day is 12/1. I go in for the ultrasound. I can't wait to see how many follies I have. I know it's going to be a lot.

No comments: