Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grow follies Grow

I started my follicle growing meds yesterday. Me and Adam sat down w/ the computer and played the instructions on how to mix the meds and doing the injections. It's crazy this is our life right now. Adam is being so good about everything. The shot went good. It didn't hurt last night but tonight when we did it, it hurt really bad! I think my belly is just getting sore. I switch the spot but sometimes it just hurts!
I went to the acupuncturist again today. And I go tomorrow.But, it was really interesting today. She said she would really be working on my ovaries and she was right. She basically electrocuted me a little today. The needles that were in my belly were connected to an electric machine and it pulsated the needles. It was cool. She said it work my follicles and help make them grow. Man, I'm going to have the best follies the doc has ever seen! I lay there for 40 min so I have a lot of time think and pray. And I had nothing but positive things going on in my head. I love my life and I love everyone in it.
I can now say next week my little eggs that I'm working so hard to grow will be retrieved. My procedure should be towards the end of the week. I can't wait for Monday to have my ultrasound. That will tell me how many follicles I have and possible eggs. Once again, I'm so ready to be pregnant!

No comments: