I had my first of many accupuncture appointment today. I did do this in the past a few times but I'm going to a new lady. She actually works w/ my doctor and the clinic. Accupuncture just amazes me! She is really a great lady. She did a little background review w/ me and then she checked my pulse and looked at my tongue! I would explain exactly why she did those things but I can't. There were lots of big words used. Ha! All I know is that it is a Chinese method (clicking method) and they are first working on getting me all centered and flowing right. It's great! When I was laying there, I so relaxed! I'm probably going to be going once a week and then twice a week. She said it is most important to go when my follies are growing w/ the medicine, when my embryo transfer is done and especially during the gruesome 2ww (2 week wait)! I am actually going twice on the day of my transfer. Before and after. they want to make sure you are nice and relaxed for those little eggies to nestle in. I know I'm definitley going during the 2ww. That is when all the anxiety occurs. She basically agreed w/ me on everything I'm doing to get myself ready for this. I need to be in a good place. Don't let things bother me and stay healthy and take care of myself. She LOVED that I'm taking Fish Oil. It's so good for everything! I recommend everyone to take it. Going to this appt just got me more excited for this. Even though I sometimes stop and think that this can't be me going through all this, I know I can do this and I know we are going to have another baby.
I just read something in Joel Osteen's new book. God doesn't give you a dream in your heart that you can't have. Not that it will always come easy; You might have to fight for it. That is definitely what we are doing. I'm thinking this baby should be named something like Miracle or Worth the wait! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment